There is a Canyon trim level for just about every personality and driving style. Trim levels include the following.
1. Trim SL – This level offers an extended cab and a 200 horsepower, 2.5 L engine. It comes with a six-speed manual.
2. Trim Base – This trim includes the Base 4×2 Extended Cab with the same engine and transmission as the Trim SL. The Base 4×2 enables a 200 horsepower, 2.5 L six-speed automatic engine. The Base 4×2 arrives with a 308 horsepower, 3.6 L V6 eight-speed transmission. The Base 4×4 Extended Cab offers the same engine and transmission as the 4×2.
3. Trim SLE –The SLE Extended Cab engine enables 200 horsepower in a 2.5 L engine with a six-speed automatic transmission and auto-manual. The SLE 4×2 Crew Cab provides the same size engine and power. There is also an SLE Crew Cab that provides 308 horsepower in a 3.6 L V6 engine along with an eight-speed automatic transmission. The SLE 4×4 Extended Cab offers the same engine size, power, and transmission. Both the SLE 4×4 crew cabs, 5 ft. and 6 ft. box trims, enable a 308-horsepower, 3.6 L V6 engine with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
4. Trim SLT – Both the SLT 4×2 Crew Cab 5ft. and 6ft. box arrive with 308 horsepower, and 3.6 L engines with an eight-speed automatic transmission and auto-manual. Both the SLT 4×4 Crew CAB 5 ft. and 6 ft. box also power up from a 308-horsepower, 3.6 L eight-speed automatic.
5. Trim All-Terrain with/Cloth – The All-Terrain with/Cloth Extended Cab 6 ft. box has a 308-horsepower, 3.6 L V6, eight-speed manual transmission. The All-Terrain w/Cloth 4×4 Crew Cab ft. and 6 ft. box both have a 308 horsepower, 3.6 L V6 eight-speed automatic transmission.
6. Trim All-Terrain with/Leather –The All-Terrain with/Leather 4×4 Extended Cab 6 ft. box has the same 308 horsepower engine and transmission under its hood. Both the All-Terrain with/Leather Crew Cab 5 ft. and 6 ft. box provide the same 308 horsepower engine and eight-speed automatic transmission.
7. Trim Denalli – Both the Trim Denali 4×2 Crew Cab 5ft. and 6 ft. enable 308 horsepower with a 3.6 L V6 eight-speed automatic and manual transmission. The Denali 4×4 Crew Cab 5 ft. and 6 ft. box have 308 horsepower 3.6 L engines with the same eight-speed automatic transmissions.
Canyon technologies have one goal in mind. Engineers designed the technology to keep people safe. Every technology aims to keep drivers alert as well. These technologies include rear park assist, lane department warning, available forward collision alert, OnStar safety, teen driver technology, pro grad warranty, and much more.
While all of these technologies assist drivers, it should be the ultimate goal of every driver to operate their vehicle with safety in mind. Safety technology works in tandem with the driver’s ability to remain alert to road conditions with respect to visibility, road conditions, and all types of weather. Drivers can also expect to find all of the relevant safety belt installations and locations.
Consider the intelligent controls and driver-focused features that allow drivers to stay in touch with their virtual world while connecting from the Canyon. The 2019 GMC Canyon offers 4G LTE Wifi, GMC infotainment system, available navigation, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, HD rear vision camera, power outlets, MyGMC mobile app, and much more. Today’s drivers like the idea of being able to make calls while their eyes are still on the road.
Push a button, speak the name of your contact, and easily connect and make phone calls. Access radio stations and play music in the same manner by command of your voice. With WiFi, the vehicle can connect up to seven devices. This allows occupants to stay completely connected to the outside world. Play games or check emails on the go.
Drivers can expect handsome interior accommodations along with a bold design. Amenities include soft-touch instrument panels, heated driver and front passenger seats, and technology innovations that reduce sound. Drivers and owners also like the integrated CornerStep rear bumper, signature LED lighting, 4G LTE WiFi, extended cab options, and much more.
Another benefit of driving the 2019 GMC Canyon is for its ability to pull heavy payloads. Drivers and owners can choose their trim based on payload needs. Or, they can choose the trim that best fits their lifestyle. Drivers like the vehicle’s stout power and towing capabilities. Many feel that it is more manageable than a full-size truck with tech controls that are easy to use.
One of the best ways to get a feel for the 2019 Canyon is to schedule a test drive where you can test for handling, power, and reliability. There is a trim level for just about every lifestyle and preference. There are numerous service centers across the country with GMC certified mechanics. GMC also offers lease deals for the Canyon worth considering.